100% Dead SeaBath SaltsFragrance Free For Sensitive Skin
DrSALTS+ has sourced pure, natural Dead Sea Salts. Soak and unwind in a Dead Sea Salt bath packed full of minerals, including Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium. Dead Sea Salts are fragrance free, so even the most sensitive of skins can enjoy their benefits.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for staying healthy. It helps to improve mood and relieve stress, encourages healthy skin tissue and aids detoxification.
- Sodium plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste.
- Calcium prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails.
- Potassium energises the body, helps to balance the skin’s natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish following intense exercise.
- Bromides act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
- Chlorine is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body.
- Iodine is vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
Each bag contains 1kg of Dead Sea Salts.
52 in stock
Add two handfuls of salt to a warm bath. For concentrated use (for detoxification, or in cases of extremely dry skin or aching joints) add half the contents of this pack. Soak for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt).
What is Dead Sea salt?
Dead Sea Salts come from the Dead Sea & have been used since ancient Egyptian times for it’s health benefits. It has a different composition to other sea salt and is made up with a broad variety of other beneficial minerals including a high concentration of magnesium, potassium & sodium.
What is Dead Sea salt used for?
Due to the high mineral content of the Dead Sea Salts, they are a great aid in easing muscle tension & helping relaxation.
How long should I soak in Dead Sea salt?
We recommend soaking in Dead Sea Salts for at least half an hour, twice a week.
Can I use Dead Sea bath salts if pregnant?
Dead Sea Salts can help revive aching muscles & aid relaxation but we do advise speaking to your doctor first just in case & ensuring the temperature of your bath water is comfortable but not too hot.