Dead SeaScrubMuscle Therapy With Eucalyptus
DrSALTS+ has combined 100% natural Dead Sea Salts with invigorating Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils into a creamy foaming scrub that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin for a rejuvenating bath or shower experience that will help to cleanse skin and replenish the entire body.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral for staying healthy. It helps to improve mood and relieve stress, encourages healthy skin tissue and aids detoxification.
- Sodium plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste.
- Calcium prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails.
- Potassium energises the body, helps to balance the skin’s natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish following intense exercise.
- Bromides act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
- Chlorine is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body.
- Iodine is vital for both energy and cell metabolism.
- For recovery after a hard day.
13 in stock
Polish your skin using circular upward motions in the bath or shower and rinse thoroughly. Afterwards, moisturise your skin.
Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene
What is Dead Sea salt?
Dead Sea Salts come from the Dead Sea & have been used since ancient Egyptian times for it’s health benefits. It has a different composition to other sea salt and is made up with a broad variety of other beneficial minerals including a high concentration of magnesium, potassium & sodium.
How does Eucalyptus oil relieve muscle tension?
Eucalyptus oil is an excellent oil for easing muscle tension as it is a natural analgesic & anti-inflammatory.
What are the benefits of using Foaming Salt Scrub?
All the mineral benefits of Dead Sea Salts blend with Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils, to deeply exfoliate and polish the skin whilst helping to hydrate skin and soothe tired joints and muscles.