Postage & Delivery
Latest Hermes Covid-19 Update
As key workers, the couriers at Hermes are working hard to deliver items right across the country to help people adhere to social distancing and stay at home, as per Government advice. The team are in regular contact with them to update with all procedures, providing them with PPE; and this is being met positively across the country. Please find some helpful information and instructions from Hermes, our core delivery service in the UK, below:
- We are making some changes to the way our couriers deliver parcels to offer 'contact-free delivery' right to everyone's doorsteps. These include:
- Asking customers to choose a safe place for deliveries. Anybody due to receive a parcel should visit the tracking section and choose 'divert' to select a safe place. This can also be done through our app, within the MyPlaces section.
- If a safe place hasn't been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, then couriers will leave it there, even when there is someone in the property. A photo will be taken and this will be included in the delivery notification email.
- For parcels requiring a signature and in line with our contact-free delivery approach, we will continue to sign on behalf of customers when a signature is required. This happens when a customer has given their name when answering the door – with the courier always remaining at least two steps away. When your parcel has been signed for on your behalf, you will not see this on your email notification but will instead be sent a GPRS confirmation and verification that a signature has been received.
- If there is no safe place available, please be assured that we will always attempt delivery 3 times.
For the latest updates head here.
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the address correctly. Please ensure the address you are entering is complete and accurate, as we cannot be held responsible for packages shipped with insufficient or undeliverable addresses.
Dr SALTS+ will begin to process your order immediately after you click the PLACE ORDER button. Our system processes orders immediately to distribute products quickly and accurately, therefore we are unable to modify details or cancel an order once it is submitted. There is an opportunity to review the shipping details before committing to placing the order, please review these carefully to ensure they are accurate and correct.
If your package is undeliverable, you will be notified as soon as the package is returned to our facility.
P.O. Box Addresses
We’re sorry, but we're currently unable to ship orders to P.O. box addresses. This is to ensure that your parcel is delivered directly to you and avoids any damage which can be incurred when trying to squeeze parcels into small boxes.
In the instance that you assign a P.O. box as your postal address, your order will be temporarily held and a member of customer services will be in touch in due course to request a residential address which we can deliver your parcel to instead.
We use Hermes 48 as our delivery service. Our standard delivery rate is £4.50 but if you spend over £14 this is complimentary.
You should receive your item within 2-3 working days. As postal delays can sometimes happen, we are unable to investigate any UK orders that have failed to arrive until 8 working days have elapsed from your order being placed. If this is not the case then please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Please note: if there is no answer at the door when Hermes attempt to deliver your parcel, they will attempt to leave it in a safe place (including outside of the property). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they are in when the parcel arrives. We are unable to accept any responsibility for damage or loss as a result of the customer not collecting the parcel directly.
Unfortunately, we are unable to send international orders at this time.