Whether you’ve been enjoying the amazing weather or had a crazy week at work, unwind and take 5 with our Dr SALTS+ Relax Therapy Range.
Combining the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea and pure rose essential oil, Relax Therapy helps to relax tired muscles, relieve stress and improve mood.
Containing 21 different types of minerals vital for maintaining healthy skin, Dead Sea Salts are packed full of benefits:
- Magnesium – keeps you healthy, improves mood and relieves stress whilst also encouraging healthy skin tissue and aiding detoxification
- Sodium – plays a vital role in assisting cells to absorb nourishment and expel waste
- Calcium – prevents water retention, increases circulation and strengthens bones and nails
- Potassium – energises the body, helps to balance the skin’s natural moisture levels and is a crucial mineral to replenish after intense exercise
- Bromides – eases muscle stiffness and relax muscles
- Chlorine – is necessary for maintaining the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body
- Iodine – is vital for both energy and cell metabolism
Whether you’re having a bath or a shower, both products in the Relax Therapy range can leave your mind, body and soul feeling soothed and relaxed.
We’ve combined 100% natural Dead Sea Salts with pure essential oils to give you the ultimate relaxing experience, using the best of nature. Relax Therapy contains a beautiful blend of Rose, Geranium and Frankincense essential oils to improve your mood, boost your confidence and relieve stress.
To get the best from the salts, add two handfuls of salt to a warm bath. For concentrated use (for detoxification, or in cases of extremely dry skin or aching joints) add half the contents of a pack. Soak for 20 minutes and then rinse off.
Combine 100% natural Dead Sea Salts with organic extracts of Chamomile, Linden Blossom, Lavender and a blissful Rose scent, and you have the ultimate sense of relaxation for your mind and body.
As well as the natural benefits from the Dead Sea Salts, the organic extracts including Chamomile, Linden Blossom, Marigold, Rose, Passion Flower, Nettle, Lavender and Coltsfoot, help aid the relaxation process.
Dead Sea Salts have been used since ancient Egyptian times for their health benefits. They have a different composition to other sea salts and are made with a broad
variety of beneficial high concentration minerals.
To use in the shower, lather up and massage across damp skin. Or in the bath, pour a generous amount under running water, lie back and enjoy your soak.