Having the right workout gear is a huge part of your exercise regime. We’ve taken a look at some of the best seasonal clothing to help you optimise your work outs.
For those cold winter mornings you need to fight against the elements with thermal clothing – essential for retaining heat and absorbing sweat.
- Under Armour’s ‘Stay Warm’ fleeces, long tops and t-shirts are made with intelligent fabrics, such as Infrared lining, to keep you warmer for longer.
- ASICS has a wide selection of water and wind proof clothing, such as its Thermopolis Running Pants, which uses Motion Dry Technology to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Mizuno’s Breathe Thermo Stretch range is the perfect base layer for the outdoor workout. The fabric regenerates lost body heat back towards the skin to help maintain temperature and comfort.
Spring is all about exercising outside. So, wearing comfortable fabrics that allows you to work hard no matter the weather is a must.
- When you still need protection from the elements, hoodie’s are the go-to. Adidas’s Linear Full Zip Hoodie is made with a soft cotton and climalite® fabric, which sweeps sweat away for intense exercise.
- Gore Running Wear Windstopper Tights are worn under shorts, which include panels to protect you from the weather, yet still retain breathability. They also include reflective detailing to make you visible at night.
- The RYU Vapor Crew Neck Tee is more than a t-shirt. It’s built to work under pressure and made with ultra-light seamlessly knit fabric, for the rise in temperatures for workouts.
When the temperatures rise, you want to look your best. So, look out for clothes that keep you cool and supported.
- The Reebok Hero Racer Padded Sports Bra is designed for hot weather gym workouts, with a full coverage cut, its resilient spacer fabric holds and lifts. Speedwich fabric and mesh manages sweat to keep cool.
- The Sweaty Betty Pacesetter Run Vest is designed for the sweatiest of workouts, with a comfortable fit made for layering and making you feel more breathable.
- Nike has an amazing range of male and female shorts, which provide an endless range to suit your body type for summer workouts, inside or outside.
With days getting darker, it’s time to make the transition to warmer, smarter and efficient active wear.
- Designed to support leg muscles, the 2XU Mid-Rise Reflective Compression Tights make them perfect for running in the dark and maximum support during exercise.
- The North Face Men’s Kilowatt Jacket is a best seller. It’s designed for intense workouts on the trails or track. Water-resistant fabric shields you from passing showers, while WindWall® fleece offers locked-in warmth, greater range of motion and minimal wind chill.
- The New Balance Essentials Crew BL Sweatshirt is a classic layer. Far from basic, the sweatshirt is made with semi-brushed fabric to deliver warmth and protection against the elements.