As well as our range of Dr SALTS+ bath salts and shower gels, we’ve also created some body scrubs to help keep skin rejuvenated by cleansing, exfoliating and polishing skin with natural minerals and salts, for a bath or shower experience to benefit the entire body.
We’ve created two scrubs as part of the Muscle Therapy with Eucalyptus Oil range, designed to help soothe muscle aches and pains by harnessing the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea and pure Eucalyptus Oil. As well as exfoliate skin, the Dead Sea Salts in the scrubs contain 21 different types of minerals, vital for maintaining healthy skin. This includes Magnesium, which helps to improve mood, relieve stress whilst also encouraging healthy skin tissue and aiding detoxification.
Combined with 100% natural Dead Sea Salts, invigorating Eucalyptus and Sweet Almond Oil, this scrub & soak is perfect for a rejuvenating bath experience to help deeply cleanse skin and replenish the entire body. Eucalyptus Oil is excellent for easing muscle tension as it is a natural analgesic & anti-inflammatory, whilst Dead Sea Salts include a broad variety of beneficial minerals, to help both muscles and skin. This includes:
- Magnesium to encourage healthy skin tissue & aid detoxification
- Sodium to assist cells in absorbing nourishment and expelling waste
- Calcium to prevent water retention
- Potassium to help balance the skin’s natural moisture levels following intense exercise
- Bromides to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles
- Chlorine to maintain the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body
- Iodine for both energy and cell metabolism
To use, just scoop a handful of body scrub and massage into damp skin using circular motions. Then, soak in a warm bath for 20 minutes. Follow this with your usual cleansing routine to wash off any excess salt to reveal scrubbed and polished skin.
Perfect for on-the-go or in the shower, our Dead Sea Foaming Salt Scrub combines 100% natural Dead Sea Salts, revitalising Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils to create a foaming scrub that deeply exfoliates and polishes the skin. The latest edition to the Muscle Therapy range will give you a rejuvenating shower experience to help cleanse skin and replenish the entire body. The key ingredients help to:
- The Dead Sea Salts contain 21 different types of minerals including magnesium, potassium, sodium and calcium, to help the body stay healthy
- Rosemary oil is rich in nutrients to help protect and hydrate skin, leaving it soft and supple after a long day on your feet or intense work-out session
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps to soothe tired joints and muscles, clear the mind and focus concentration
To use, polish your skin using circular motions in the shower with the foaming salt scrub and rinse thoroughly. Afterwards, moisturise your skin to reveal polished and beautiful looking skin.
It’s never been easier to bring the therapeutic benefits of the Dead Sea into your bath or shower regime. Head over to our Shop Page now and see how they can help you.